Thursday, June 25, 2009

I CANCEL MY AUDITION

Oush! Now let's continue study for the final exam wow.. 5 days left! Shimatta~ still I haven't found my Kaiwa group for final paperwork..yet

3 days already passed and I cut those time which I have so many, with...making my song ugh~ the inspiration is came rlly not in a right time. Gah. Because I've been listening to music while I'm study. And when there were something came inside my head I shall record and wrote it immediately. Gosh now I have 3 chords for 3 song alredy. Forgive me God..

Err~ Actually,
I've been planning on join an audition for Indonesia Choir team. It's national range. Good isn't it? The students who will be choosen to be in the choir team will be performing on Istana Merdeka the next August 17, and performing on Sidang MPR. Big chance. Highway chance . But hellayeah I pass the audition already. The audition have been held yesterday (for outer Java) and today (for Java). The audition held at Taman Budaya, Cak Durasim building (err~ remind me of lot of memories there). It's a national range but the audition is only in Surabaya. Whoa. Hail to Surabaya which had so many professional people.

Yesterday, my Momma told me to just observing how the audition goes. Since I haven't been on a audition like that for years (my last national audition is when I was on my first grade on junior high. I made it and being the only one 1st grade student among ALL TEAM. Hail to my tensainess ). Well~ the audition is just all the way still the same: singing one of so many national song, and then following the piano note the couch played, reading musical note with singing it. Quiet easy. Really. But now I lost all my confidence . I haven't been singing with that type of voice for years! I need practice you know. I can't let out tha type of voice easily. My voice is...so little. Some of you know that especially if you often see me on band practice. Well yeah even my Momma have told me multiple time that my voice isn't kinda suitable for female lead vocal on a band. I can't scream beautifully if it's not on a falsetto one and I know that .

So well, back to topic. I pass the audition . Daddy and Momma is disappointed.. Gomen ne. I don't think I can do it just because my Momma is one of the council. Well yeah Dad's right when he said "we won't know something if we don't try it". Ehehehe. I pass. Thank you. I'll just spend my time here in my lovely room updating my blog with this post and continue my study. Good luck minna san .

...and... Wish me luck on my final exam

Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nyesel nge;ewatin kesempatan ini???

...hmmm gak juga kok :)