Tuesday, December 2, 2008

なみだいろ


I had a feeling that you were upset with me on the way home
I looked up at the light in the room. I wonder how you feel right now?

If things turn in to an argument you apologize right away.

on the nights when I can't hear your voice
I want to be so selfish that it will make you suffer

I tried telling you that I was fine
But can't you tell that there is no way I could be...
I know I'm trying not to say the impossible, and that's what makes it harder

When you are nice to me it makes me cry.

When I'm in front of you, I'm a liar
I want you to realize
It's not like I'm that strong

Even though I decided that I wouldn't cry
It would give you trouble right? I can't be selfish

Are you ok? You ask me again
But can't you tell that there is no way I could be...


waaaaw ... bagus yaaaa ??? ^_^

No comments: