Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Final Exam and SNMPTN

Final exam already.
And this is exactly the same occasion 6 years ago when my papah chan promise he won't be fallen asleep again xDD~ awwww u're so sweet *smooch* Thank you sooo much for your support sweetheart :) Setiap hari kita harus ganbatte yah :D~

Kangen yukkun... *gag nyambung*

Oh iya, buat yang snmptn hari ini ganbatte semuanya ^^ buat O'ong, Rin juga yang calon koohai ku xDDD jyakakakakakak Berjuang yah :)

I don't rlly had an experience with snmpth xD only with pmdk xDDD that time I realize the questions of the test must be come from hell ^^; but I've done with that and I pass the test! wooow... hail to Your tensainess My Lord... alhamdulillah... :)



Listening to: Back-On - A day Dreaming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

berjuang di UAS!!! Aio Aio kanjiiiiiii~~~!!! >_<