Monday, October 6, 2008

It called Love


Imma falling star
I love to go everywhere and meet another stars , falling stars . comets or meteors

more than a half of year ago .. I pointed out a star (not rlly on special) among all stars on my own
as the time goes by .. is the star a more brighter than before ?? or is it just me ??
it was just my curiousity that made me start to always looking at that star .. just to make sure that it was brightening itself
but for the other star saw .. no .. it shines just as usual .. so I was wrong
but .. no .. it's my feeling that made that star shines brighter and brighter .. wonderful
when I realized that .. I decided to reach it

as the time passed by .. as my feeling for it make it looks like the brightest among all
so many things happened .. as if was trying to close my eyes not to look at it anymore
and many things happened too .. as if helping me to open my eyes still

I'm so not gonna let it go .. I promise

then someday I started to notice that the brightest star was also approaching me
silently .. slowly .. unnoticable .. till it dropped right in front of my eyes
so im not alone .. in fact , it was also trying to reach me out
you know how was I feel ?? it's a dreams come true !!

whoa .. it rlly soothing me when I touched it
not only it shines so brightly but also soft to the touch

wow .. imma lucky one I guess .. =)
because now it's mine .. as my promise to myself before .. i'm not gonna let it go .. whatever happen ..


I love you Yukkun ^^

2 comments:

Yuki Tensai said...

T_T huaaaa .... sugoi yaph, my lover is an alien eh my lover is maochi...

^_^ *hug maochiintaa... luph luph u whatever happens luph you always

Citrulus Lanatus said...

*hug hug hug yukkun sayank ^^